Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby with colic? Or wind? Would you like to try a Dr Brown's Natural Flow Options Feeding Bottle?

2»

Replies

• Options

Thanks everyone. We're getting these out to you as soon as we can. Please look out for a PM from us asking for your postal details (don't post them here!)

Do let us know how you get on with them.

• Options

Would love to try these bottles when new baby arrives! 

• Options

Definitely Would love to try these bottles 🍼

Thanks

S

• Options

I would love to try one of these bottles on my son who suffers with trapped wind. Thank you

• Options

Thank you so much for the bottle, I received it this morning and sterilised and used it straight away.  My baby can bring his formula straight back up and also suffers from trapped wind.  With the Dr Brown bottle nothing came back up (apart from a lovely burp)!

I have been using the Mam bottles until now which I was really disappointed with due to constant leaking and fast flowing teats.  The Dr Browns bottles don't seem to have either of these issues so I will definitely be investing in a pack of Dr Browns now.

Thank you again, you have transformed our feeding time!

• Options

Newmum30, that is so good to hear - we're thrilled you've had a good result.

Don't forget if you've not sent your address to us yet to receive your bottle please PM it asap as we're very nearly out of bottles now! 

• Options

Hello everyone. Just popping on to say that we're all out of bottles now, so we're afraid we won't be able to send any more out.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone who has already got one about how you're getting on with it!

• Options

Would love to try them! 

• Options

Thanks so much,  I received the bottle and to be honest I actually liked this design better than previous which is what  I used for my now 8 month old baby. My friends 12 week old baby boy got to try it although breastfeed he takes some expressed milk in bottle every weekend and some weekday evenings. However he was struggling with the bottle she has from a different brand and her baby would either refuse or suck for what feels like hours and still struggle and it didn't help with wind, he was more uncomfortable.

However he took to Dr Brown's bottle instantly like my son did. I think the teat is so much better than T.T and it is helping with the wind. It is still a bit early to comment on the result from trapped wind. I will share an update in a few weeks.

• Options

i would like to try anything that could help with my colicky baby 😔

• Options

Hi mrsburns, so sorry to hear Rory is suffering with colic. We're really sorry but we've run out of these bottles now and closed the sampling a few weeks ago. If we happen to be sent anymore, we'll be sure to let you know. 

• Options

I received mine a while ago but didn't see the difference from just the one so I went & bought some (I had heard good things about them) now my little Penelope (with the help of Infacol) brings up her wind a lot easier & she's even doing it herself with only a little patting from me. I would definately recommend these bottles to any expectant mother xx

• Options

Thank you Danielle x