Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby refusing feeds

Hi I was just looking for a bit of advice.

I have a 10 week old baby who is a bug baby 8lb15 born. He has had sickness since birth and although thought it was reflux no medicines have helped so has been refered to paediatrician. (still waiting appointment) he is sick loads after and during each feed but lately has started to refuse feeds. He is hungry as he is due a bottle and suckling on hands and crying for bottle but when I try to give it he will turn head cry and spit bottle out. I have tried different temp of bottle tried different positions and nothing will work any advice please as am at the end of my tether it is really getting me down! Should I start on baby rice? Thanks for your help 

Replies

• Hi, 

have you had any help? 

My daughter was the same. She is now in prescription milk nutrigem, rinitidin and carabel. It has helped but she has good phases and bad phases. very exhausting 

luckily she is now 8 months and on solids so I have something more then milk to give. 

I worry about hydration and vitamins. today  she has had is 120 ml around 4am 

any other mums out there with similar issues?