Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding

C&G Hungry baby milk

I've started my 10 week old baby on the hungry baby milk a couple of days ago and ever since he's been early for his feed and cranky inbetween. He's having 6 ounce every 2-4 hours. Is this normal it's just seemed to make him worse??? 

Replies

• My son was exactly the same I put him on hungry baby milk and didn’t really do anything he still fed every 2 hours day and night. Remember to give water as well as the formula is thicker so a few oz a day will help him and be a massive help for his bowels x

• Did it get any better? Just thinking maybe his body needs to get used to it first or something 

• He eventually got better night tome was a lot better after his bath massage and bottle he would last 8 hours but I found the bath relaxed him and put him into a deep sleep then he would wake up 2-3 hours after that, i also weaned him early because he was having 42oz a day and that’s 2 days worth of milk in one day! xxx

• Ah so I've have hope then lol that's a lot of milk xx image

• Yep I felt like I was constantly feeding him and every time i moved him you could hear all the milk 😂 on a plus note he’s such a good eater and will eat anything I put in front of him he’s now 13 months and this was him last night 😂image 

Boy loves to eat 😂😂