Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line?

i have bought two pregnancy test from tesco and I have did them but there is a very faint line on both test does this mean am pregnant or no?

Replies

• it would mean that you are but very early on, you should book docs appointment and they will test you to be sure.. are you could wait a few days and do it again if you are the line will be more clear x

• Ok thank you I have posted a pic on here of the test x 

• Hi 

im new to this site.. I had a miscarriage back around sept2014 .. Me and my husband r ttc .. my last period was dec 5th 2014 this one should have shown up on fri jan2,2015 and still nothing.. I took a test that day very very faint line.. I took two yesterday morning with fmu still very faint lines on both.. I also went to the doc yesterday because it seems I have some kind of viral chest cold.. But I had her to a blood test as well but I wont get those results till tomorrow (mon) sorry I am working nights tonight my times r off for everyone else.. let me see if I can post a pic of my last test.. is it possible I am actually pregnant?? Cuz with my first child I took a test the first day of my expected period and t was brighter than the sun( she was a wedding night baby).. Please help I don think I can go through the disappointment and if it is I hope I dont stress about another miscarriage... Ty

• Hello 

I took three test few week back and they were all negative I took another two yersterday as am a month late on my period and the lines are very faint they are my test in the picture here! X

• Hello

i took three test the other week and they came back negative so I had too take another lot as I am month later on me period I took the first faded line so thought I take another and the same on that one? Just so confusing whether I am expecting or not!image

• Hi Lelabells..it does sounds like you are pregnant! especially if you have had 3 faint positive results. the lines are faint as you have tested in the early stages. please do post the pics though. x

Zofey..those are definitely positives! congrats! I read your other post regarding the lines on the tests having now faded..this will happen after the time window for results..so don't worry! x

• imageimageimageimageimage

The first three r the very first ones they were blue dye so I was halfway disappointed.. So this morning after work I stopped and picked up a frer and the $.88 ones for two diff possibilities..... BFP on both.. Will get blood test results tomorrow

• Thank you! Am just getting my hope up just hope they are positive now x

• I am having the same problem I got one target brand test that had a faint line and then the first response early response one that tells you "yes" and "no" and that one said no. I have read negative reviews on both so I have no idea lol. Good luck!!!!!! 

• Hi , looking for some advice please .. Has sex on day 17 of my cycle and I'm now 3 days late, I took a preg test from tesco yesterday and it was a faint positive , I took another one this morning and it also looked like a faint positive , what do yous think? imageimage

• Hi I'm just wondering what everyone thoughts are as to this test. I have another one to do tomorrow morning but would like to know what a few of you think image thanks 

• Hi all I'm new to this but really need some advise if possible..so I bought tesco pregnancy test two days ago and had a faint line so positive result..because it was faint my partner said I should do another so I did this morning and the test window was completely blank not even hint of a line however we both could clearly see a faint line on the first..I feel like I'm going crazy..is it possible the positive was wrong?? I just don't understand it as never had this woth my other two children..thanks in advance and congrats to all mums expecting  xxx

• imageHi all can you help would you say this was positive or just evap  thanks xx

• imagewhat would you say this result was

• Hey I took 2 Tesco tests and both faint lines and took a clear blue digital on about an hour ago it was "not pregnant" imageimage

• Omg ! mine looks the same ! image

• 7 DPO , not sure if this positive or not... i really hope it is ....

• I have the very same with tesco test too !!!! Have u confirmed pregnancy yet ??? Really love to know ur outcome as I have same result with the same test xxxx

• My Tesco tests are the same! Really thin faint line. Did anyone have pregnancy confirme? Iv used other test and nothing on those. Xx

• Hey what was the outcome? Were you pregnant? I've had the same result! X