Forum home Family life & relationships Childcare & work
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do I need to get for each gran?

My mum and MIL are taking Lucas for a few days each soI can go back to work. What do I need to give each of them? My MIL has already aquired a second hand highchair, bath, travelcot and bouncer. My mum doesn't have anything except a play mat.

I know in terms of nappies wipes etc but I have no idea in terms of bottles etc coz I'm still exclusively BF. If any of you have a mum looking after your LO what did you get them? I'm thinking they'll need a small buggy too.

Arrghh!

Replies

• Options
    its so hard to know isnt it. as if you havent got enough to think of with going back to work.lol

my mum has a bouncer i think thats kinda a must. depending what one you get it could probably double for feeding the first couple of months. my mum did buy a travel cot and in the crawling months says she wouldnt have done without it. the way my mums house is shaed she wouldnt even have been able to go to the loo.lol with bottle my mums had a couple of bottles and we bought a travel steriliser from tesco. its really small and doesnt take up much room.
  • Options
    Thanks! Just when you think you have everything your out buying more lol!