Forum home Family life & relationships Childcare & work

privet childcare

hi, hope i'm posting in the right place, sorry if i m not.
im new here image
i was just wounding about childcare for when i go back to work.
if u don't mind me asking, do u mind letting me Know,
were in pretty England u are?
how many hours dose ur dimond littlen stay in a childminers care?
and how much are they charging for there secive. do u have to pay exta for any thing too?
thank you to all who read and post image

Replies

• Hi, Silverrose. I live in Norfolk and send my children to a nursery when I am at work. Most nurseries will charge more for 0-2 yrs than toddlers and pre school. I pay ??39 a day thats for a 10 hr session 8-6.
    All the meals Breakfast, Lunch and tea are included as well as snacks. You will have to provide milk (if formula, already prepared). The beauty of a nursery is that your child will not become dependent on one other person.(only my opinion) They see a variety of people at nursery. Both my children really enjoy their time there. If they did not I would have to think again. Are you pregnant now? It is sometimes worth putting your name down on a waiting list. You may also be asked to pay a deposit. Obviously different nurseries have different policies. Hope this helps if you go down the nursery route.
  • thank you very much for u reply, i shall deffantly look into nurserys. im 23weeks with a little boy on his way image all very new image
    peace out, thank u