Forum home Family life & relationships Childcare & work
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1st week back at work

and it hasnt been too traumatic!im just sooo tired its awful. its as bad as those 1st few weeks after he was born. i just hate my job and the woman who made my life so bad i took a month sick before mat leave started is so far up my bum its creepy. shes such a bitch. after we get wed im lookin for another job-not sure what doin. il sleep tonight and hope lo sleeps in.fat chance. anyone who has been here please tell me this tiredness does go eventually?xxx

Replies

• I'm on wk 2 of work and so far don't feel any less tired.
    I also hate my job and right now I'm hanging on in there for redundancy with any luck.
    I just feel like any spare time I ahve is organising things for the next day, getting food ready, looking out work clothes. How am I ever supposed to do any cleaning ?
    How are you getting on now ? S x
  • I started back a few weeks and finding it hard image Working full time and studying with OU so once she's in bed i then have to study.

baby is only 20 weeks now but my husband was made redundant so had to go back early.

Plus i'm still BF and sometimes she refuses a morning feed so then have to get out my pump and express off.

Feels like i never left work. keep telling myself it will get easier x