Forum home Family life & relationships Childcare & work

I'll partner and interfering mother in law

I'm 25 and my baby girl is 8 months old .. 

My partner has crohns disease and is in and out of hospital and I work part time to try support us .. we live with his parents I have no family round me as they live miles away .

I have no choice but to leave my girl with my partners mom while I work. We have different views on what to so and what not to . For e.g.. she finds it ok to dip baby's dummy  in a cup of tea ..she don't wash her hands b4 preparing bottles . I have what some might think strict rules like don't give baby any non baby food this includes icy Lolly's! However she seems to be dismissing what I say is acceptable she says 'iv had 3 kids I do know ' is it me ? Am i ott ? I feel miserable stuck in her home missing my girl while working and my rship with partner is non existant due to the stress and we juggling work and worries I feel alone. 

His mom has her other 5 grandchildren Round thou I told her my baby girl is very anxious round them as she's only use 2 having me and her dad she gets very overwhelmed. 

Guess I'm after advice ..abybody going through anything similar? I'm fighting a losing battle