Forum home Toddlers & older children Children with special needs
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

EEG

Hey all!
I hope everyone's LO's are doing well-and getting ready for Santa!! image

I was just looking for advice/details, after we finally seem to be moving along nicely with Lillith's development, and I have started to feel a little more on top of things... well they now think she has Epilepsy as she appears to have abscense seisures. This was decided at the begining of the month and the EEG is booked for the 30th, I was just wondering if anyone had any advice to help me keep her calm during this time.

If that isn't enough she has her Electro Diagnostic tests in the same week-so really looking for some details of those if anyone can help!

Thank you
Lydia xxxxxx

Replies

• hi, just wanted to wish you good luck really? not sure what the eeg is, is it similar to erg? he had lots of wires greased around his head/eyes which he didn't enjoy much but was over very quickly, i found just singing favourite songs helped and a bottle of milk. Sorry if its nothing like that just thought i'd say jic.
    good luck and hope its good news x
  • Hello,
    Yes they were around here head. She was an angel!! Hoping for the results at our Peadatrition(sp) appointment on the 18th December!!.

Thank you xxxx