Forum home Toddlers & older children Children's health

Healthier than water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/5281046.stm

All I can say is I'm going to live to a ripe old age if this is true.

imageJust looking after my health right now

Replies

• Blimey!  I must have had a healthy holiday as my in laws love tea and i drunk loads last week, my fav is coffee but think I will have to try and swap more tea for my coffee if thats the case!!

• I love that this comes up every now and again. I drink 6 cups a day - so maybe i can do without water altogether!

On the back of the Tetleys (i think?) box it says there's something like Thenanine in it. No idea what it is but its apparently good!

So is black tea healthier than fruit teas then? I guess green and white tea are up there with super foods.

K (massive tea fan!)

• Can I admit to 15-20 per day now then???imageimage

Really do try and drink less,but such a tea bellyimage   Not so good for me,the tanin is supposed to remove or filtrate iron from your bloodstream,not good at all having been veggie for years and pregnant now!

I will one day drink a whole cup warm,and then I can just have 6-8 per day!!!!!

• I love the way that if you wait long enough,some research proves that the things you like are healthy!

Didn't butter get proven to be just as healthy as margarine? That suited me very well. Now I just need the nice researchers to prove that haagen dasz is better for you than cottage cheese!

Mummabear you will live to be 150 at this rate! You should buy shares in PG Tips image
  • Will have to look into that hedgehogimage

Oh wouldn't life be grand if that haagen dasz fact was actually proven!!!!!!!!image