Forum home Toddlers & older children Children's health
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hay fever

I read a review on Made for Mums about the FreshNight Anti Allergy Air Purifying Plug In Night Light but cannot find a retailer. Does anyone know where I can buy one or order one from. My son (13) is going through hay fever hell at the moment. What type of remedies have other mums found to be effective (apart from anti- histamine tablets)? Any recommendation gratefully received! 

This is my first time on any forum! About time, given the age of my son! I hope it works.

Alex' mum

Replies

• Hi Alex' Mum,

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining! Sorry to hear your boy's suffering with hayfever! It seems really severe at the moment.

I found the website of the company which sells it, it seems a bit unclear how you actually order it online, but there's a number at the top of the page, if you give them a call they should be able to help!

Here it is: http://www.welovesleep.co.uk/item-141-FreshNight_Anti_Allergy_Air_Purifying_Plug_In_Night_Light.aspx 

Best wishes,

Tara

• Hi Tara,

Thank you so much for your reply. The 'welovesleep' website is ther only other place I found product on but as you said, it's unclear how to order it. I will give them a call.

I'm really pleased I had a response. Is that little cutie on the photo your daughter?