Forum home Toddlers & older children Children's health

My Daughter (age 10)

Hi all,

please help if you can!!! My daughter Rubie started being ill approx 5 weeks ago it's all started with a cough which turned into her asthma being so bad we had to get an ambulance to her, we have been in and out of a&e about 7 times each time telling me different, weve had tonsillitis, an allergy or the common viral infection!!! She wasn't sleeping, crying constantly being scared of eating incase she couldn't breath it's been horrific, weve had blood tests which came back clear, X-rays which are the same our doctor I feel is just palming us off...recently the attacks have become less frequent but she says she is suffering wit's headaches, she said her nose hurts n she felt like the other night something came down it when in the shower, and after everything she eats she gets the worst bellyache she is literally sobbing as I type this saying she is in pain....I truly don't know what to do??? We go to see a paediatrician on Friday and I honestly don't know where to start with what I should ask for...all I want is my daughter back....has anyone gone through anything similar with their child? Can you advice if there's something I should particularly ask for at our apt on Friday? Any help or advice would be gratefully received!!! Thank you x