Forum home Toddlers & older children Children's health
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help please :( What is this rash on my daughter?

image this is my one Year old daughter, I’m not sure if it’s eczema or nappy rash I’m trying everything for both but nothing seems to be getting rid of it and can’t get a doctors appointment till next week :( any advice would be grateful

Replies

• that sore at the top of her leg perhaps looks a bit like a yeast infection rash because it has the white to it. I wouldn’t want to suggest treating that without getting it confirmed by the doctor though. Looks pretty sore... bless her! 

• Try letting her have her nappy off as much as possible to get the air to it & it wouldn’t hurt to try some coconut oil... it’ll soothe her skin & has antibiotic properties which can work wonders... but if that is a yeast infection Then she’ll need some prescription cream to treat it properly so id get her checked out as soon as possible. 

• Take her into a pharmacy as they have a minor ailments service and they should be able to advise you what to apply - your poor girl 🙁

• gonna take her up today feel so sorry for her :( wish she didnt have it :( I have got some cream for thrush as well left over so might put a bit on her tonight before she goes to sleep x