Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

fao pauline

how are goin with your af and cycles have they sorted there self out yet i know last time i spoke to you you were still havin probs

jade

Replies

• Hi ya Jade, lovely to hear from you. Hope that you and the family are well and had a nice Christmas! We had a lovely Christmas, kids really enjoying not getting up early for school!
    Since we chatted last my cycles were still crazily long, 40 days etc. My last cycle though was 29 days, I am hoping this means that they are settling down. Trying ovu sticks again, not much happened last month, quite frustrating. How are things going ttc with you? I hope 2009 is the year for us and all the ladies ttc too.
    Pauline x
  • x mas was ok thanks glad you cycle seam to be getting better ii am late at the mo so just go to wait and see going to get a test tomorrow as i need to no one way or another i have my fingers crossed for you
  • Pauline I have nearly a full box of ovu sticks left here from ttc - would you like them?  If you pm me your address I'm happy to stick them in the post to you.

Fingers crossed for you both and lots of baby dust x

• Ooh fingers crossed for you Jade, hope you get a nice start to 2009 x x
  • Hi Jade, Good luck!!!!!!!Have you done the test yet???????Got everything crossed for you! imagePlease keep us posted!

Cat, thanks would love the ovu sticks, taking all the help I can. I will pm my address, but let me know how much postage is and I will reimburse you.

Cheryl hang on in there, hope 2009 is the year for you, too.

Pauline x
  • thanks girls not left the house today and am still in m pjs lol my sil has a spare on so will see her to night and will do it then will let you all no

• Have pm'd you but good luck again!
    Pauline x
  • Keeping everything crossed Jade x
  • Jade good luck again x x x
  • Oh fingers crossed for you hun.