Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi

Hiya ladies how are you all? My name is Yla (isla) 23years old and i have the most beautiful 15weeks tomoz old son Tyler! We were TTC for him for 33months and had lots of fertility tests but at the time i wasnt told anything just that i was producing cysts on my ovaries isnted of ovulating and i would need clomid (not that it was going to be good for me as it can make you produce cysts on ovaries and i was doing that on my own!) to help get a BFP. In the end i didnt need to take the clomid and got my BFP naturaly. I was at my DR a few days ago and he happened to say that i was diagnosed with PCOS back when i had my tests done image No one told me!!! I started to get cysts again on my ovaries after having my son at end of Jan so have had to start taking the pill so as i wouldnt get them but i am really worried that i will have problems with haveing number 2 and i really want more children! Sooner the better in my mind! I have no symptoms of PCOS except i get really bad cysts on my ovaries! Do you think i will have a hard time again with TTC?

I hope you are all well and dont mind me posting here! XX