Forum home› Getting pregnant› Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So happy,scared,nervous

Hi, I'm new to this, I'll try to describe my situation short, but I have pros, I conceived successfully my little girl on march 2011, off of 2 try's with clomid, just this past February I found I was pregnant first try with clomid but miscarried. I waited till 4/5 months ago to try again.... 4months of clomid upping the dose every month adding other meds..finally the doc said (in early oct.) just give your body a break, I was so sad.... So I proceeded with putting back in my nuvaring, going to the pain clinic after discovering chronic lower back pain had an MRI an X-ray induced procedure, and last Thursday I noticed I didn't get my period which is click work on BC..... 3 immediate positive hpt later... PREGGO..... Friday(nov. 30) and Monday I got blood taken for hcg and the forgot to do progesterone checks..... The doc. Said the hcg levels are great, but are waiting till this Friday got prog. Levels.... I'm scared and nervous... Any answers thoughts PLEASE HELP. sorry for the long post if your confused or have questions feel free to ask, I'm very open. I'm 5w6d xoxo