Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

buying clomid online

Hi guys ive been ttc for 17 months i have pcos and am overweight. My doc will not prescribe to me so im looking to buy online and need some halp in finding a trusted site on line. Does anybody know any ...any help woukd be great . thanks x

Replies

• Hi I know how you feel!! I am 26 and had a large cyst on left ov at 19 that's when it all started. It twisted and caused internal bleeding I was in agony and took to a&e. that was aug 2006 it was removed bank holiday. I wasn't ready for a family then but completed my degree and became a teacher and bought our own house, we married aug 12 and decided to start trying. I assumed I would get pregnant quickly... By April after going back and forth to doc I begged for referral back to my gyna, he sent me to a different hospital but I had an ultrasound that showed another cyst on left ov. I had it removed yesterday with the ovary and tube.  I have also been told right ovary is pcos. I saw infertility Dow is list in July to be told I need clomid but my BMi must be 35 to get that. Chances are I need ivf i will only get 1 free go and BMi had to be 30 or lower !! It was 42 at this time. I have until November to sort this out. I have looked for chlomid online but it all seems like USA based... Would love to find a good website!! My husbands nan and dad are diabetic type 2 and his sister in law had pcos and used their metformin and that worked for her Sao I have some will start in sep 

• Hi hun awww sorry to hear your having a tough time....i am on metformin it hasnt helped with weightloss but has helped with bringing on my period at times. After looking for months i found a website called inhousepharmacy.biz only pharmacy that has lots of reviews and is recognised ...also when i signed up i got a welcome email and lots more info. They are out of stock for clomid but i will buy it when its bk my bmi is 47 so i dont think my doc will help me image. So hopefully i will order online and it will work. Good luck i hope u have some good news soon i know it can be so long and frustrating time xx

• I would think really really carefully about buying prescription pills from the internet and without the instruction of a trained professional.  Clomid needs to be taken in a very careful and particular manner during certain times within your cycle as if taken at the wrong time it can cause birth defects and miscarriage.  Also, despite reviews saying the site seems trustworthy etc how do you know that what you have bought is actually what it says on the tin - there was another thread on here recently about whether to buy clomid online and 1 person replied saying her friend ended up in hospital and when they tested the 'clomid' she bought online it was something else quite dangerous. 

I too have PCOS and now have a 9 month old - we tried for 22 months with no success then made some changes and fell pregnant within 2 months ... what worked for us was a low GI diet - get the book PCOS for dummies it's brilliant and explains everything.  I also used conceive plus available in boots.  I took Agnus Castus (up until ovulation date - which I didn't know so I took the length of my previous cycle and subtracted 14 days) and had sex every other day from CD6 - CD24.  Don't be dishearted just because the dr won't prescribe clomid it's totally possible to fall pregnant naturally with PCOS.  

Good luck

X

• Hi mrsewants2beamummy thanks for the advice, we seen doctor today and because im overweight they wont prescribe clomid , i do diet alot cut out carbs quite alot and chocolate, my only vice is wine after a hard days work lol !!! Any diet advice you could give me id really appreciate as i think that is the best option to really up the game and change my whole diet maybe im eating things that i think is healthy and not. i will try the vitamins you suggested aswell as id rather do it the healthy and safe way then try clomid xx

• Sorry for the slow reply Lisa.  You're welcome and I'm really pleased to hear that you have decided against buying clomid online.  I'll try to outline the basics of a low G.I.diet on here for you but definitely get yourself a copy of PCOS for dummies as it has recipes in there and has loads of info about how diet can affect PCOS.  It's important when you have PCOS to regulate your blood sugar levels as this can help regulate your hormones.  To regulate your blood sugar you need to eat 'good' carbs that release energy slowly so you're looking for things made with wholewheat like brown pasta, brown rice, readybrek / porridge, bread with seeds.  Take a look at packets too, look at the carbs and then the bit underneath that says 'of which sugars' you want to choose things which have a high carb content and a low 'of which sugars' amount.  Rather than buying goodies like choc etc make your own treats using wholewheat flour (there are loads of treat recipes in the dummies book).  Have a look at this website as it explains everything a lot better than I could .. http://www.diabetes.org.uk/Guide-to-diabetes/Food_and_recipes/The-Glycaemic-Index/?gclid=CP7l2I-noLkCFcaWtAodbnoAzQ and this website will give you a list of low / medium and high GI foods.  You need to be choosing low G.I's.  I don't drink alcohol so not really sure about the GI rating of this but if I were you I would try really hard to cut that out completely - you won't want to be drinking once you're pregnant anyway and if cutting it out helps you get a BFP then it's totally worth it.  Also, exercise is supposed to help regulate hormones (although I must admit I didn't do a whole lot of exercise other than in the bedroom ha ha).  It's hard to start with trying to get your head around all this GI stuff but once you get into the swing of it it's pretty easy and I definitely felt a lot better for it.  Good luck with everything. X

• Hi i bought the pcos for dummies and its fab...its made me realise ive been dieting but not in an effictive way for pcis...so ive made the changes diet wise and also taking the supplements you recommend so fingers crossed ill start losing weight better and fall pregnant naturally image xx
  • Brilliant, will be keeping my eyes open for your bfp announcement hun, good luck with it all. Xxx