Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Pcos is back - help!

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 30. A year after being married, hubby and I decided to try and have a baby. I was on meds for a year until a friend of mine suggested the 31day program at cure-pcos.com  and it worked for us! 

I went to my gy while i was in the middle of the program and my ovaries were clear. about 45 days after I had a very clear pregnancy test. It was such a great success story for us and for the company who helped us.

Now my issues is.. 6 months after giving birth I was having the same pcos symptoms again. I went back to my Gy and my pcos is back. I'm not sure if it's something I was doing?

I mean I have the ultrasound before I got pregnant that my ovaries are clear. I'm confused as to how this all showed up again after I gave birth. Hubby and I are still saving money to get back on the cure-pcos.com program again.

Has anybody here had the same experience? Have you tried the 31-day program and had your pcos come back? Also, any advice on how to keep it from coming back?

Thanks!

Replies

• I was told I would never have a baby because my FSH was 118.  I struggled with hot flashes and no cycle for years, one of my fallopian tube, was 80% blocked Doctors told me my ovaries were dead and that I would never conceive. About 5 1/2 months ago a co-worker told me about her issues with PCOS, my issue is a little different as mine is POF, however she told me how CHinese Herbs had been able to help her and that I should try them. Specifically she spoke of an herbal company named Radiant Wonder, she told me they offered complimentary pone consultations.Although I was skeptical anything could help me since the "EXPERTS" had told me that there was nothing that could be done. I decided what do I have to lose? I read up on them and decided to call,

and I will be forever grateful.   I contacted the company and Amanda Howell contacted me back.  We talked and she told me that I was way too young to be in menopause.  She said if I followed a Radiant Wonder Fertility Program, that I would be giving my body the deep nourishment it really needs. I did everything.  took the herbs.ate the greens. The Water Detox and followed the program completely and  my hot flashes became less.  Even in the first few weeks.  I started sleeping better.   Between the sleep, the herbs and the Radiant Eight Energy Exercises my energy really came back.   But no cycle the hot flashes would diminish  then come back.  Not as bad as before, but they took a long time to totally go away.  I didn’t want to see the doctor again so I didn’t get my FSH tested.  I just kept concentrating on the hot flashes and told myself when they were gone I would test again. 

After 4monthsthe hot flashes stopped completely.  I'm still taking the herbs and waiting for my cycle to start. But at least now there is hope in the HORIZON.

I hope this message reaches you and many other sufferers that are constantly told there is no hope, that our eggs are old that we will never conceive. DOn't give up, check out the alternatives, if it weren't for the kindness of the people at RW, I don't know what would have become of me. Contact me if you have any questions, I can give you dietary and exercise advice. God Bless!