Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

PCOS (METFORMIN SUCCESS?)

So in 2011, we fell pregnant with our first bub. At 22 weeks bubby came too early due to Down Syndrome. He past the same night image. Since 2011 I gained over 20kgs and my highest weight was 145kgs.

Replies

• i am getting told to ask for metformin and ma doctor is telling to go to the gynecologist and ask them for it but they are telling me to ask my gp, i feel like am getting messed about with them, i dunno if theres any other way of getting them could do with some help please image 

• I was given metformin years ago and never really took it seriously but now that I'm 35 and still haven't had any luck i'm trying to stick to it. I'm supposed to take two daily but sometimes I only remember to take one. I think it's because I've already had 2 miscarriages and I'm beginning to think maybe this just may not happen for me image
  • Bought 50 ovulation strips on Amazon. My gyno suggested i get some so I'm still trying but I'm not 100% hopeful to be honest the disappoint is just to much when you get your hopes up.