Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

could i be pregnant?

hey all.. very confused,

i have pcos, and trying for a baby, my periods are irregular and only occur every 49 days, i always come on, on the 49th. my period was due on the 10th of this month but it hasnt arrived, i took a test last friday but it came back negative, so i dont know if its too early as with my first child i took 3 home pregnancy tests and they all came back negative, week after went doctors to find out i was six weeks pregnant.. had all the symptoms with first, IF im pregnant this time round i have no symptoms but my stomach feels so bloated all the time, i eat properly so its not the fact im over eating or under eating, its tender to press, and the top of my stomach is rock hard... it feels stretched? yes it could be too early, but the thought in my mind could i be further gone?

its either that or the fact my stomach is swollen for some reason could it be to do with my pcos? i have back ache all the time, spots keep breaking out on my face.

any help? has anyone also had the same thing? x