Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

very faint line 3 times am I pregnant?

Hi I have polycycyic ovaries so my periods r here therd n everywhere (only a couple a year) I had a period may missed june had one july its now august n ive not had one yet ive had abitof nasea bsckache n heartburn so I did a cheap test (from home bargains) eith my first wee yyesterday mornin (19/8/14) n it came up wiyh a very very faint line (I showed the hubby to see if he saw it too n he did) Ive done a clear blue digital this morning (first wee again) n it came up saying not pregnant so what am I? Were crossing our fingers

Replies

• Hi there, Im sorry to hear about your condition. my sister has that with endometriosis too. so feel for you lots. Sadly because your periods are irregular, the only thing i could suggest is test with cheap ones every so often but that will cost or you could wait and see what happens , it maybe too early to test.id test in a few weeks time. if you still get the faint postitive line then get the doctors to confirm it via blood sample.i feel your frustration. hope this is some help for you  image

• Hi thanku for your response I did another of the same cheaper ones this mornin an got a faint line again I have one left so iam goin to do that to morrow mornin an if I get the same result im going to book into the doctors as were trying not to get our hopes up but at the same time its hard not to
  • i had the same used home bargin ones and got positive as well as first resposne but clear blue digital said not pregnant and did so for about a week.

good luck!

• Ive used predictor early ive googled the reports on it this mornin n there not good alot of ppl have said they had false positives with it so im goin to grt a boots test today as babyexpert says its one of the best tests. So was u pregnant hun
  • i used the boots ones as well, the ones with the blue + in the window they where ok but not as clear as the first response pink dye test.

Yes i was huni im now almost 31 weeks pregnant so heading to the end (will be glad when his here after my 2 m/c never thought id get this far)

Did u test again? hope all is ok xxx

• I went n brought a boots test to use the nxt day but wen I woke up I was bleedin n still am (dorry if too much information lol) but im heavier (ive never bin heavy) n bin gettin sum dark small clumps n bits in it so not sure if I was in early days n lost it or not x