Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Clomid, Metformin, HCG SHot Pcos Help

So I have been taking 1000 mg metformin per day and on days 3-7 of my cycle I took 150 mg of Clomid. Then on day 13 I went in for a follicle check via transvaginal ultrasound I had 1 follicle on my left ovary that was 12 mm. The obgyn said he wants it to be a 18-20 so I went home and went back in on day 17 and the follicle was a 22. He then gave me a shot of hcg and told me to do the baby dance the next morning i went home and had a positive OPKand so for the next 3 days we did the deed about 6 times and now I am on day 27 and am having some strange symptoms and I am not sure what to think. My nipples are tender, Cramping (not severe) Urinating alot like today I have pee'd 3 times in the last 2 hrs. darker veings in my breasts ( only a couple) Intercourse feels better for me. and my dreams have been so clear lately and after a great night sleep I still wake up tired. So any thoughts

Replies

• Haha, you could be writing my story here! Instead of Clomid (I'm hyper-sensitive to it), I had the injections but having the same symptoms as you. My boobs are in agony, but have been since ovulation, but now they're swelling a bit (I can tell, because I'm not gifted in the boob department, so any change I spot instantly!). I'm now 9dpo, cd24.

Keeping EVERYTHING crossed that we have the results we both desperately want...

• I will keep them all crossed and sprinkle baby dust... Today I have been bushed and have had some sweating not sure if thats symptoms or not... guess i have to wait and see.