Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advice please

Hello I am looking for some advice? I was diagnosed with pcos last xmas. The doctor advised me to loose weight and take vitamin b 12, folic acid and iron supplements. So far I have lost 2 stones. The last three periods I have come on exactly 30 days apart. Except this month I am now 10 days late. I am experiencing tummy ache and really sensitive boobs. Do I do a pregnancy test or keeping waiting? I am scared to get my hopes up if it turns out to be a no yet again. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you. Amy

Replies

• i would take a test just to put your mind at rest and i always tell myself its going to say negative then if it is positive its a bonus. but i think you need to for your own piece of mind 

let us know how you get on xxx

• Theres nothing to loose in testing ♥ one advice dont worry to much and be calm, dont stress yourself ♥

Drs advice womn to loose weight coz it will help them ovulate and make their period regulat and can produce super healthy egg♥

Baby dust to all♥