Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Stopping the pill x2!!

So September 2013 me and my partner decided I would stop the pill after 4 years. First I had a period every 2 weeks, then after 9 months it began constant bleeding. I spoke to my gp who referred me to a gyno. I went and they basically said i was too young and they wouldn't help me so stuck me back on the pill!! I was fuming!!

i decided to get a second opinon from a different hospital. She was helpful, stopped my pill and has booked me in for blood tests and after 8 weeks if my periods are regular or showing signs of becoming regular I'm going on clomid. 

Does anyone have tips to regulate hormones or anyone been through similar? Any advice for conceiving after the pill welcome. 

Thank you 

Replies

• I came off the pill a year ago to TTC and i was having a AF one month then missing a month then I went four months without one. the doctor did my bloods and they were all clear so I decided to try reflexology and it got my AF started again in September but I'm on very long cycles which we are trying to reduce. Everyone is affected by the pill differently so hopefully yours will sort itself out. 

• Thank you very much.

Got another appt with gyno 10th March.