Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to concieve naturally with pcos!

Hi everyone! I'm 18 years old, I know what you're all thinking I'm way too young for a baby... let me just state that I am financally stable & want a baby for all the right reasons. Anyone should be able to make their own decisions under their own circumstances, so I'm not here to get a lecture.

When I was 14 years old I was diagnosed with PCOS, the doctor never done any ultrasounds or blood tests to support this theory she had just assumed it... It never bothered me as I never wanted a baby at 14 anyways, I started taking the pill right up until about 3 months before I turned 18 which was 4 months ago from now. Me & my boyfriend have been trying to concieve naturally and have had a few false positives which were all mostly blue dye tests, so definitely would not recommend them... a few weeks ago I had a sharp pain in my left ovary and I have bad anxiety so I went straight to the ER, The doctor said I may have an ovarian cyst... (Me not knowing what pcos was) went to the doctors 2 days later & he sent me for an ultrasound which had confirmed I had 20 cysts. I have not got AF at all.  He didn't do any blood tests after this to make sure I didn't have diabetes or anything like that, so recently about a week ago I went & seen a private doctor he sent me for some blood tests (which by the way, I hate!????)... I get my results back this week on Wednesday! 

i have started excersising at least 40 minutes a day for 5 days now & cut alot of fatty foods out of my diet... I also have been eating alot of fruit and am going to start taking black mores concieve well gold. I guess my question is how long do you think it will take me to concieve? I don't want to take fertility pills...