Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

clomid success anyone?

hi everybody,

thought I would join up. So heres my story. Me and partner were trying to conceive for a year already had been diagnosed with PCOs from 17 years old so new it would b a struggle. started my clomid 2 week ago after taking norethisterone to jump start my period. not sure if I ovualted but have been having sex every 2-3 days.. nipples very tingley and bloated. Just hate the wait now to see. Hope you all have success stories to share. 

Replies

• Hey there. I don't have a success story yet, but I saw this and thought I'd at least comment. I'll be starting provera to Jumpstart my period on Saturday then will be starting my first round of clomid. I too have pcos. 

• Hi all i just took my first round of clomid after a year and a half of trying to conceive. Im 42! Gynie  wouldn't help said my age was alot to do with it and that they wouldn't be offering me clomid as my cycles are regular every month and there was nothing to indicate that there was any problems other than age! We decided to help ourselves and bought clomid online and can hardly believe im finally two weeks pregnant first round of clomid! never give up there is hope!