Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Discontinued Birth Control

Ok...so I'm new to this but I really need help. I am 22 years old and am the mother to 2 wonderful children. My youngest is 16 months currently and is still breast fed. I started taking birth control pills in January 2015. However I could never remember to take them so I stopped taking them mid-pack on April 4, 2015. A week later on April 11, 2015 I got AF. I had no withdrawal symptoms of coming off the pill until about 2 weeks ago and I have been extremely fatigue, nauseated, by the end of the day I'm so bloated that I look pregnant, cramps, and increased CM. What struck me as odd is that when I bend over too much/too long I get really bad cramps. I'm not TTC because I start nursing school in August. We don't use protected sex, however he "pulls out" but occasionally when he pulls out, he cleans himself and then puts it back in, sorry if that's too much information. Currently, I have been stressing because AF is now late. I'm on day 39 of my cycle and I don't know if this is normal after coming off the pill or if I am pregnant?? I took a pregnancy test that was negative but I'm not even sure when or if I ovulated after coming off the pill...Please help

Replies

• Options

Hiya I know this thread is a few years old I'm just wondering if everything worked out ok for you? I finished taking bc at the start of this month n I'm experiencing cramps and sore boobs.... How long did it take for your symptoms to go? X