Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

i have irregular periods but think i might be pregnant?

Hi ,

So me and my partner have been trying for baby for around 7months, i knew it would take a long time as i have irregular periods and i sometimes go whole months at time without coming on. However this month we have made a conscious effort to try and track ovulation etc and i think well hope i may be pregnant at last !!!

I came on on 19/05/2015 and we have been trying to have intercourse every 2/3 days to try to hit ovulation and the past couple of days of been feeling sick, needing to pee quite abit and having period like cramps but no spotting. just wondered if i could be pregnant and how early signs of pregnancy show? i feel myself getting my hopes up for another month and am scared ill be disappointed if im not image

Replies

• I have very long erratic cycles anywhere between 38 and 84 days in length.

Unfortunately there is no way of guessing if you are pregnant without taking a test. It's best to wait until you are at least 14 dpo but you may get a faint positive sooner than that. I got my bfp at 10 dpo but it was only just visible. 

• Hi ... Me and my partner have been trying for almost a year now, two months ago I had an irregular period it was sport and orangy red for the first day then only a little bit for two days then I came of and then I was on the day after for one more day I though I was pregnant but the 5th test I took said no again ..... And then two weeks ago on my last period it lasted for two days and normal I am a five day full on kinda person and my boobs did seem bigger I've got bloated with a tummy that gets mistaken for a early pregnacy bump and for the last two months iv been throwing up muscus but the tests still say negative one test did have a faint second line but I don't know why my periods are weird and my body feels weird but I do have an appointment with my doctor I just wanted so female insist and help as I don't have that personally