Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Early pregnancy

On Monday evening I was taking to hospital with stomach cramps were I found out I was 2 weeks and 4 days pregnant!  Because of my the pains I was referred to the early pregnancy unit for some test as they was a little worried I was having an ectopic pregnancy! After having my bloods and an internal scan they said they couldn't see anything in my tubes as I was still very early to scan they also said that by blood levels had not doubled they had only gone up a little bit there for they are not sure this pregnancy will go ahead!! I am due back for more blood rest on Saturday were they also want me to end my pregnancy!! I need some help and support they are not 100% on this and I can't terminate a pregnancy if I know there is a little hope everything is going to be okay? has anybody ever gone through this with having cramps and a little bleed and low blood levels?? Thanks xx

Replies

• 2 weeks pregnant? Surely they really mean 4 weeks pregnant if going off LMP?

And why do they want you to end your pregnancy? I ended up in hospital at 6 weeks with agonising pains and suspected ectopic, turned out to be fine.

Get the bloods done and see what happens. Don't be bullied in to anything unless they can give you a clearer picture of why you should terminate. If you are going to miscarry it will happen unfortunately, but no point hurrying it along if it isn't doing you any harm.

• Its too early for them to know what will happen to the baby...wait..like rambosmum said if you are going to miscarry it will happen..wish you all the luck hoping baby is doing good!