Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implantation bleeding

hi ! it is been a year i got married , first month after my marriage i got pregnant, due to heavy fever in my 3rd month i underwent DNC where i had some tissues remaining inside the uterus and did DNC for the second time!. and now we are trying for a baby and just 4 days before my actual periods date (my periods are regular) i a getting a sort of white discharge and it is been 3 days i am continuing with it ! will it be implantation bleeding? pls help 

Replies

• hi ! it is been a year i got married , first month after my marriage i got pregnant, due to heavy fever in my 3rd month i underwent DNC where i had some tissues remaining inside the uterus and did DNC for the second time!. and now we are trying for a baby and just 4 days before my actual periods date (my periods are regular) i a getting a sort of brown discharge and it is been 3 days i am continuing with it ! will it be implantation bleeding? pls help