Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I can't keep my pregnancy and I'm devastated

im unable to keep my pregnancy because of paternity issues, please don't judge me until you hear my story. I am absolutley devastated. 

Replies

• Bless you huni no one here will judge you xx

• I don't know when I conceived and I've been with my partner for 5 years. We've lost 3 babies together the last one being in May. It caused a lot of stress and heartache and we had a little separation and I did something I'll regret forever. Now I'm having a healthy pregnancy and I donot know when I conceived. It's tearing me apart all day everyday and very soon I have to make a choice 😢😢

• I feel for you so much. No body will judge you. Does your partner know?

• When's your due date it might be yalls  blessing getting back together 

• Oh gosh. I hope you make the right decision Hun, no one can make that kind of decision for you. Maybe if your partner knows about the situation it could be easier on you? I take it the dates overlap?

• I can't possibly tell him it's not even an option he'd be destroyed I'd literally ruin his life. My last period was the 2nd July and I did the wrong thing on the 25th July But had bedn intimate with my partner previously. i feel like I'm going to have a breakdown with the stress of this situation. I actually help myself 😞

• When did you sleep with your partner? You may have already conceived before the 25th x

• I would say it's a good chance that it could be your partners if you slept together earlier than the 25th, could you book in & get an early scan which will tell you your due date so you could count backwards and try and pin point the time you could have conceived? 

• I slept with my partner before the 25th but not sure which date. I've already had 2 scans and blood work done due to my losses. They said 6 weeks on the 18th August and I'm due another scan sept 2nd as well 

• I think that means you had probably already conceived by the 25th x

• do you really think so? I remember on July 31st I was out with a friend and I felt so tired and not myself 

• I think so, ovulation normally takes place between days 13-15 of your cycle, that makes yours between the 19th and the 21st of July. Hope that helps x

• The 25th would be 23 days past my period, I'm just so scared 

• I would say you had already conceived before the 25th Hun. If you had conceived the 25th and implantation happened immediately you would only be looking at just over 4 weeks pregnant. And if the doc told you that you were 6 weeks on 18th August I would say in my opinion it's unlikely to be anyone else's but your partners 

• Oh gosh lanajess I could actually hug you right now do you really think so

• I agree with Lanajess, it is your partners baby. You need to relax and enjoy your pregnancy x

• You have both made my day my week and my year Thankyou both so much xxxx

• Yes Hun. To me it's too far into your cycle to be possible. I think you need to put the mis hap to one side and forget about it as its only going to stress you out even more & that would be no good for the baby. X

• 😘 all the best x

• Forget the past now and concentrate on your families future, hugs x