Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Missed period

Hi guys need some advice I was 12 days late last thursday, but since Friday been having spotting of brown watery disarge, before this I had taken three test all negative, getting light cramping, and feeling tired alot, and feeling hungry more. Unsure what to do im never this late and I have been off pill 2 months, just want to know what to do. 

Replies

• I'm in a similar situation, I'm now 10days late, have done 4 HPTs and all BFN. Last few days have had slight cramping so have felt sure AF about to start but still nothing yet. No spotting just CM from time to time. No pg symptoms so starting to think it must just be a missed AF as everyone seems to always talk of having sore breasts at the very least when it has turned out they have been pg despite getting BFN at this later time. ... I guess we're in the same boat and just need to be patient....very hard though!!! Wish you all the luck and sorry I can't be of more help : /  xxx

• It's fine thank u very much my nurse thinks it's that ive came off pill 2 months ago my hormones are still over the place but it's driving me mad now just  wanan know xxx