Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

not sure if I am pregnant

So I do not remember when my last period was. I went to the doctor Oct 16 they took blood and did urine test. The blood test came back negative and they never told me whay the urine results were. So then I did a hpt the following Monday and both first response tests I did had a faint line and one distinctive line. I have done two clear blue digital tests this week and they both were negative. I seem to have some bleeding today isn't heavy so far. I am really confused as to what is going on? I am going for an ultra sound this weekend but I am starting to get frustrated. And feeling sad that I might not be pregnant. Any helpimage

Replies

• By looking at your test you can see the line, what brand was the test? i know sometimes people use various brands and show different results x

• First Response.  for the two with faint lines and clear blue for the negative ones. 

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.

• Little bit of a late reply but i had a miscarriage at this point and also had one earlier in 2015. Not for seeing anymore babies in my future. Would love a little girl but don't think that wish will come true. Which is ok I have two beautiful boys that I love very much. Im sorry to those of you that have had the same fate and I hope that it will work out in the end for everyone. Much love xo