Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Don't know whether to test or not

Hi, I'mNew to this so please bear with me and I also apologize in advance incase I go into to much detail πŸ™ˆ my partner and I have been using condoms as a way of protection due to not being ready for any more children just yet as my youngest is 1. I was due AF 2 weeks ago and no sign at all. I have had some slight discoloration in discharge but its nothing worth putting a pad on for. Although we have been active we have been protected and have always made sure that the condom is on properly, not busted or damaged etc.. but I'm puzzled as to why AF hasn't arrived as i have been like clock work give or take a day since my daughter was born. The only thing that stands out as to what has been different in the last month was I had a UTI ( or so the doctor thinks) it was pretty intense and painful and I was on antibiotics but that was around ovulation that happened and I have been fine since, iv not been anxious or stressed etc so I am really puzzled. No tender breasts, I am bloated the last 2weeks, I'm very nauseous tonight and I'm always tired even after a good sleep. Any ideas what could be causing this?