Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

εїз IMPLANTATION BLEEDING - advice needed εїз

Hello everyone! image

I need some advice on Implantation Bleeding & would love to hear your experiences. 

My cycle length is approx 29 days long. However I ovulate a little later than most & this has been proven by ovulation tests & BBT tracking.

The first day of my last period was the 18th October 2015 (lasted 5 days)

I ovulated on/around 5th November & have had sex 5 times within this fertile window.

It is now 10th Nov and I am 5DPO & I am experiencing SPOTTING. 

I am due my next period next Monday the 16th Nov.

TMI- This spotting is very light and scanty, within a rather egg white discharge there is red streaks of blood it is very light and gives me no discomfort or cramps. Now and then I have noticed creamy pink CM when wiping. I have never had spotting like this during my cycle and I am not on any form of medication.

According to the internet:- Implantation occurs 6-12 days after ovulation HOWEVER given that I ovulate later than most and that I am due my period next week on Monday 16th Nov could this well be implantation bleeding????? They say you implant and show spotting a week before your period is due, WELL HERE I AM image

Thank you

Happy M 

Replies

• After doing research it would appear that I could possibly have Implantation Bleeding.

1. Implantation bleeding occurs 1 week prior to period ✓

2. Implantation bleeding can cause minor cramps 

3. IB is very scanty & light 

The internet is slightly confusing me but I assume rationally it'd only take roughly 4 days for the egg to reach the womb and implant therefore that links into where I am currently in my cycle. Its just so confusing when you see numbers like ''oh you cant have implantation until at least 6DPO'' etc because Im 5DPO and I had some spotting yesterday? 

GAH! If anyones in the same boat as me, Im feeling for ya! :D 

HAPPY (frustrated) M xxx

• UPDATE 6DPO

Has anyone ever had a thick creamy light brown/ tan discharge at 6DPO? 

I have this currently and quite a lot of it. 

No cramps

x happy m x

• UPDATE:

Started to get cramps... They feel like mini period cramps, they're a little sore but not like hurling over cuddling a heat pad type thing... But they are totally there image

Also got brown/dark red spotting now. So unless my period is a week early I am super hopeful, eeep!!!! SUSPENSE. 

happy M