Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I dont wana conceive. Help me

I had sex with my boy friend and we are not trying to conceive so he released outside my vagina. But next day i started feeling to eat sour food.  Am i pregnant anyhow? 

Replies

• it is highly unlikely that youre experiencing pregnancy symptoms the day after sex as normally u don't get symptoms till implantation occurs which is normally 6-10 after ovulation. 

But beings as you had sex and didn't use protection u could still become pregnant. Even if he did pull out, pre-cum can still get u pregnant. But don't panick just yet because u might not of been ovulating. 

When was the first day or your last period and how long are cycles (from first day of period to the first day of your next period?)

• My last period was just a week ago and the cycles are normally repeated after 1 month. 

• Based on that then, I would say your ok. If you have regular 28day cycles then u ovulat around day 14 of your cycle. So unless u ovulated really early then Ur probably ok

• Take the emergency contraception pill if you are worried and get yourself some contraception.

• I would say take emergenxy contraceptive pill.  Different people ovulate at different times and sperm can live for upto 7 days in the body 

• I heard pills have a negative effect on body and so i dont wana take pills. 

Can you tell me sone other symptoms? 

• you only have a certain amount of time to take the emergency pill.  You don't sound like your ready to be pregnant.  you should seek medical advice to discuss options But sooner rather than later, it's a pretty big gamble to ignore this and hope.  

Signs can be identical to period symptoms but not the same in all cases