Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

PCOS

2»

Replies

• To be honest I am hating it as I have the cyst and periods every 3-4 months and this is why I have been given the northaerstrone to take half way through the 3-4 months so I can have a period as when I am in my period in only on for 3-4 days even if I go with out for 3-4 months it's still only 3-4 days I feel bloated if I go so long with out one and I feel even fatter than normal I've tried diets to see if that will help etc and change complete health style to try and help along with it but nothing seems to work 

• Low GI, gluten and dairy free is supposed to be the right way of eating for pcos.  Cutting out processed food and eating as organically as possible.  

• I don't drink or eat anything dairy now and have not done so for several months as I had to cut a lot of it out cause of my daughter she seems to break out of to much dairy so we have a lot of gluteen foods in and I'm always cooking fresh food nothing processed 

• Hi I've just found out from a scan that my ovaries look slightly polycistic still awaiting blood work.

i had a positive opk Saturday last week and my transvaginal ultrasound on wednesday. Was hoping they'd say they could see if ovulated but they said it doesn't look like I had. She said I had a late follicle so maybe I would in a couple of days but she didn't seem overly positive for me.

The last couple of days I've just such cramps on my side with the large follicle, will that be ovulation or is that just normal for pcos and bigger follicles That don't end up ovulating?

Been ttc for around a year now, so fed up

thank you

• I cant answer that Rainbow, I ve suspected pcos but when they scanned my ovaries they seemed normal. 

every month though when I think I ovulate (not sure if I do- I only get highly positive opks not peak opks) the front of my hips swell up my veins in that area become very big and dark, I feel very tender almost end as though I'm very bruised in that area.