Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I be pregnant?

My story: I am 38 yrs old with PCOS & a history of endometriosis. To add to that- my husband has low count/motility. I have been taking clomid since Nov & it took 3 months to figure out the best dose  (150mg). I have been on metformin for a couple months. I usually have a long cycle, about 45 days & I usually don't ovulate until around day 20, but this month everything seems to be earlier than usual. I actually ovulated on day 12 this month. According to my tracking app that's over a week earlier than normal. 

Also the clomid gives me hot flashes but they usually stop a couple days after the last dose, which they did this time as well. However, they have come back in the past couple days. 

About 2 & 1/2 weeks ago, I started having sore nipples. Exactly how sore they are has varied. They also have been darker than usual and poke out of anything but a padded bra - little embarrassing. Now sore nipples have been due to my period before but usually no more than 2 days.

My acid reflux has been bothering me more than usual & on a car trip last week, I could smell a honeybun in the back seat & the pork rinds my husband was eating & about threw up. I'm a CNA, smells usually don't bother me. 

I'm tired all the time & tearing up while reading, watching tv, listening to music - you name it. 

My period should start new week according to my app, but all these symptoms have me wondering. I'm too nervous to do a test. I'm thinking it's too early. 

Replies

• If your getting symptoms it may show up, but you can't rely on any result you get before your AF due dste