Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Conception & fertility problems
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

really confused ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ณ need help please

Hiย 

im looking for some help please ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have had inplants in for the last 6 years and had my second taken out on the 23rd of March for the last 6 years I haven't had a single period and last week I had like a little random bleeding and that's it?? I did 2 pregnancy tests and there saying negative and so I got really disheartend as I have just gotten married on the 12th of March and really want to start a family ๐Ÿ˜ข Now my nipples are killing me there just constantly hard and sore i keep getting cramps in my legs and I'm struggling to sleep But for the last 2 days AV not been able to stay awake I feel so tired and drained im only 23 years old and am just confused and scared I don't want to speak to my mum as she's had 4 kids and I feel like she'll just think I'm complaining and I don't really have anyone else I feel confident to speak to can someone please help me thankyou in advance ๐Ÿ˜˜

Replies