Forum home› Getting pregnant› Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Chemical pregnancy loss and struggling to conceive, confused 😡

hi I hope I'm posting in right section?! Basically I really need to advice or opinions! I had a chemical pregnancy loss around 5 weeks in December, then in Jan Feb and March I also had same symptoms of severe cramp and bleeding but all these times it happened earlier and so I never got a positive pregnancy test as I had done in Dec. I told all this to GP and she referred me to hospital fertility clinic. The consultant their basically discounted the last three months saying that without a positive pregnancy test I most likely wasn't pregnant and that the first loss was most likely just a fluke. She basically implied we just weren't timing it properly, but I know we were! She sent me for a test of my FSH levels, they were 8.2 on day 1 and I'm 36, is this normal? They have discharged me saying everything is normal, I feel so alone and confused about it all. Any advice welcome. Thank you.