Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Plz help me

Hi am 25 and had a premature birth a year back. Now I want to get pregnant and diagnosed with pcos. Am on a fertility pill.Every month I go through pregnancy tests to see if am pregnant. Emotionally broken. Just plz help me out with my problem through your opinions. my periods are due on 23rd of May but I had spotting today just clean and then get to know that I had some blood. For whole this month I had my belly bloated and pain in belly and lower abdomen. Do you guys had the same symptoms in earlier days of pregnancy. Plz let me know. I'll be very thankful. 

Replies

• What fertility pill are you on? 

Pcos can make it harder to conceive, it will happen eventually though.  At least with having the prem birth you know you can get pregnant.  

• actually I had to write still birth and wrongly typed premature birth. I was 20 weeks when I lost my baby last year. Am emotionaly wrecked. 

• Thanks for the reply though. Am on glucophage 

• Sorry to hear that Nickie

• Ok so just googled glucophage - they are metformin a diabetes drug often prescribed to women with pcos and problems conceiving 

• Do you have periods and do you know if you ovulate? 

• How do I know if I ovulate? 

• You can buy clearblue ovulation tests just like pregnancy ones? U pee on those from the day u finish u period, each morning take a test with your first urine, do this every day until the  test stick shows a smiley face which means it time (ovulation) having sex before and during ovulation will give you the best possibility of getting pregnant :) 

• clear blue ones are expensive and ovulation tests dont work for everyone.  I buy a pack of 30 cheap strips off ebay.  There are other ways aswell.  

you May find this helpful

http://yourfertility.org.au/for-women/timing-and-conception 

• There are other things your Doctor can give you.  If you don't ovulate he can prescribe you Clomid.  

how are you managing your pcos?