Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant whilst Taking nethostarone

Hi ladies I need some help I had my first child 4 years ago and only had 1 period after her birth it took the doctors 3 years to diagnose me with pcos and infertility as I don't ovulate at all 2 months ago the doctor at the ivf clinic gave me nethostarone and I took them for 5 days and 3 days later I bled for 6 days with no other symptoms other than period pains the doctor has gave me them again this month to induce a bleed so on day 2-6 of my bleed  i can take clomid 50mg I finished the nethostarone 4 days ago and have had no bleeding so far but I have had morning sickness for the past 3 days Aswel as sore nipels and bad toothache on my back right side I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem And if i could actually be pregnant without taking the clomid?? I'm to scared to test yet as Im  of the disappointment of looking at 1 negative line :(  I'd appreciate any feedback or advice thank you ladies :)