Forum home› Getting pregnant› Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Very confused😳

Okay, so a week and a half ago I went to the hospital to see if I was pregnant because I had gotten a couple positive tests, my hcg level was 10.. that day I started spotting every here and there (the day my period was supposed to be here, usually my period is very heavy from day one, like go through 4 tampons anhour heavy) then the next day  started bleeding more, not like soak a pad heavy but soak quarter of panty liner, then the next day it was heavy enough to soak a panty liner but it takes about 15 hours to soak it. I still feel nauseous here and there but my sore boobs went away  I'm still bloated, and still bleeding but not as much. I can't be having my period cuz my periods ALWAYS much much muchhhhh heavier, Also I get blood clots during my period but this I haven't had any blood clots and it's a darker red and a brownish reddish color my periods usually bright red, am I miscarrying or "breakthrough bleeding" 

Replies

• Hi sassy the only way to find out what's going on is to go back to hospital have repeated bloods to see what is happening with the hcg level and have a scan. Sorry x

• Ugh, I got blood work done on thursday nd they still haven't told me the results... I probably  just go to the hospital after work, I just wanna know if I'm still pregnant or not!

• I feel for you sassy. They need to tell you the results normally they would do the first one then another around 48 hours later to see if the hcheck is rising as it should unless the case is there isn't any hcg. Good luck I hope you get answers very soon. Let us know how u get on xx

• Emy0001  wait for the results. Good Luck!