Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Problems with ovulation

So I'm cd28 today I had a cd21 blood test with a level of 1.3 so the dr said I didn't ovulate, my previous cycles have been 50+ days long and started with 4 days spotting and then bleeding from 12/15 days. So it hasn't been long since my last bleed....I didn't notice any ovulation signs other than small amounts of ewcm where it indicates on my chart which I will attach. Yesterday I felt crampy like something was going to happen and this morning started spotting whereas usually it would just be spotting the only other sign I had was sore boobs which I also got the 3 times I ovulated when ttc my son in 2013....last cycle I had no signs of ovulating on my chart and my cycle was 50+ days it's all so confusing i just want to be normal, I have a cd21 blood test again when my cycle kickstarts properly, I'm also planning on getting opks as my chart isn't very clear. I did take a pregnancy test on friday just to be sure with my erratic cycles but of course it was bfn. I will attach my chart it did have me down for ovulation on cd11 but obviously I didn't because I had the cd21 blood test which said otherwise.image