Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

Need advice

Hi. I'm 29 years old and have been diagnosed with pcos since I was 21. 

I have been with my husband for 8 years and been trying for 3 years. 

I have been to the fertility clinic and due to being overweight they discharged me. They want me to loose the weight.

Obviously with having pcos its hard to loose the weight. I am trying to focus on just loosing the weight but it's hard. 

I'm finding it hard to deal with all of this and I keep saying everything that I'm thinking to my husband but now I feel like a broken record and I don't  want him to feel down. 

I'm looking for advice hope or/and advice how to get through this? I keep thinking positive but I'm feel like I'm loosing it

Thankyou for taking the time to read and replying. 

Replies

• Also my periods are once a year so unsure if ovulating at all. 

Anyadvice would be greatly appreciated xvice

• Heya, I have just read your thread and posted on here myself just with a similar problem, don't feel alone in this! I am also the same periods once a year too... it does get you down. Me and my partner breifly spilt up for a few months a while ago during a 4 years relationship.. he got another girl pregnant  ( she didn't keep the baby) and things are all back to normal between us now, but it hurts to feel like I can't give him what someone else nearly did! I hope things work out for you and try to enjoy going to the gym or whatever it is your doing.. your still only young and there's plenty of time.. I know it's frustrating keep going! Xx