Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Looking for women who have expierneced what I am going through!

Long story short, my hubby and I have been trying to conceive for more than 6 months now.. I know it takes a while so I've tried to not think about it as much but still every month I cling to hope that it will be our month, but we are still have so much hope. I am currently 5dpo and I have been more tired than usual, I have been falling asleep earlier and sleeping longer than usual and still feeling tired throughout the day. I know this probably makes no sense.. but my belly button has been hurting for the past couple of days and this has never happened before lol. I have a lower back pain that comes and goes but tonight it seems to be pretty bad :( 

i cant really tell if my breasts are sore yet but i do feel achy and more tired than usual. i guess i will wait it out and see but i can't shake this feeling that i might be pregnant. i track my cycle and we always get the timing right, im just wondering why it could be taking so long to get pregnant... any suggestions?