Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems

1 miscarriage and now believe I'm going through another one....

right... where do I start.. 

from the beginning I guess... 

I was newly pregnant (5/6 weeks) It was just a normal day and started feeling a bit Crampy, my partner and I went to collect some furniture, when I went home I went to  The toilet and noticed there was blood, I then called 111 and they advised me to go to Hospital, I turned up in agony having contractions and was told there was a wait... everybody else he was in the emergency part was laughing and joking didn't seem like there was anything wrong with any of them but I had to wait and I was last....I was going through a miscarriage, eventually the lady called me and she made me take a pregnancy test and then laughed and told me I wasn't even pregnant, what is she supposed to do? I've just come on my period.... !!!! so sent me home went to the doctors the next day he took a blood test and advised me I was pregnant but I was having a miscarriage sent me to a&e (another hospital) who were much better, they took a test and said it said positive so Anyway waiting a week to find out I was no longer pregnant...

2 weeks passed and all the same symptoms of pregnancy started, feeling hungry, dizzy, so I took a test and couldn't believe it I was pregnant again.. 

it said 1-2 weeks with clearblue, anyway got to around 4 weeks, was doing one Xmas shopping and popped to the toilet to find blood on the tissue, my heart sank, I rushed home and continued bleeding but no pain, it has since got heavier but no clots 3 days later and bleeding subsiding slightly.. have rang doctor who advised me to take a test clear blue still says 1-2 weeks... 

im just not sure what I'm meant to be feeling, i still feel the same as before but I'm bleeding, still have the sore breasts, tired, hungry... 

now im in limbo!