Forum home› Getting pregnant› Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Missed period negative test

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone can help me. I'm 20 years old. I came off my pill in septmember and had my withdrawl bleed, I then had another period in October and november and now all of a sudden nothing. My last day of my last period was on the 20th nov. I have had unprotected sex a number of times in this time, i have taken around 5 pregnancy tests and all negative. I went to the doctors today and she said she thought she could see a faint line on the test she had done so sent me to the hospital to have blood tests done. On New Year's Day I had egg yolk like discharge which I know I related to ovulating so I'm wondering whether I had a late period and ovulated then and have conceived I had unprotected she the night before and the same day. Has this happened to anyone else? Im losing my mind 😟. She also said I'd have to miss 3 months of periods for them to take any action in regarding to my fertility. Thank you in advance x

Replies

• Options

I am currently going through same, except my last period was mid December! Any news yet? I had my bloods done Friday no results yet! X