Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

faint preg test, am I pregnant?????

Okay so I had spotting 5 days before my period was ment to start lasted a couple days and wasn't heavy at all. Did a pregnancy test came back with faint line and did another one and was negative  Today is about 2 weeks since I got spotting.  I did a test today on a first response and came back with a really faint line. Had this happens to anyone else and they've been pregnant??? 

Replies

• Hi Laura, my first test had quite a faint line so it can happen! Have you got a picture? Have you taken another test at all? 

• Hi I been trying to get preg we fell preg may and lost baby now I get faint positive test on clear blue early ones and phymacy ones help plz driveing me mad as done clear blue digital and said not preg!! 

Iv had 2 boys but 8 years ago! 

• Id say you have faint positives, how late is your period? Could it be too early to test?? 

• Hiya, 

My period is one day late, I’ve done two tests (photo attached) and I see faint lines, what do you ladies think?

:)