Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

feeling sad and needing advice :(

Hello! This is really weird for me, I had not write in a forum before but I found this page and thought it was a good idea to try and share my thoughts with people with similar problems. I was trying to form a family for a long time now but it’s been really difficult, we had two loss in less than 1 year and I don´t really know what is the problem so we have been a little down now and  I don´t know if keep trying. Has someone dealed with a similar situation before?

Replies

• Hi hun, sorry to hear you are having a hard time. I started trying in July 2016 and fell pregnant in October but had a loss in November followed by a chemical pregnancy immediately after in January. I then had a normal period/cycle and fell pregnant the month after in February. I am now currently almost 22 weeks pregnant.

My only advice is to keep hopeful and try to be positive, think of it as when it will happen, not if. You will get pregnant it just takes time, and as difficult as it may be try not to stress over trying to conceive. Obsessing over TTC will only make things harder, I found taking up a hobby (fitness) helped, and I put my energy into work outs instead.

• Hi, isacas12, welcome to the forum. I'm a newbie too and I found a lot of support here.

I'm sorry for your loss.

If you read some of the posts you will know that you are not alone. There are many of us who are going through the pain and grief of not being able to conceive. Whatever is the reason, we are all in pain in one way or another.

Unfortunately people who didn't experience this struggle (even if they are your relatives or friends) can't understand you.

It is natural to feel what you are feeling after your loss. But I'm sure that you will feel better. You will be ready to keep on trying.

I'm feeling down too but something inside me keeps telling me that tomorrow will be better. 

We should definitely keep on trying. Don't let this situation bring you down.

Blessings x

• Hello,

I don't have much advice to give - other than to say that I'm somewhat in the same boat and I know how bad it can feel. The main important thing is to focus on the future instead of the lost pregnancies. You need to relax and be in the best state of body and mind for a healthy pregnancy. Had a healthy boy 16 months ago and now I just had 3 miscarriages back to back (within 4 months) as I was ttc my #2. I'm actually still waiting for my missed miscarriage to complete. The bleeding has taken around 6 days so far. I am still trying to decide if I should wait for it to end naturally or if I should go get a d&c. 

Anyways - whatever hope there is in your case, just know that other women are in the same boat as you and it is a struggle that mostly ends succesfully. I know all three pregnancies weren't healthy babies from the beginning . So it's very possible we just had too much bad luck to start with. I have not gone for the various tests to try get to the bottom of it yet. But let me know if you find anything else out. I'll get the tests done soon to see if there is anything specific that is resulting in my m/c's. I am only 25, so I don't think age has anything to do with it.

Best of luck!
  • Hi isacas12! I saw your post and I have to say that I feel the same. I am having also troubles TTC and I know it´s really hard some times but I just want to tell you that you are not alone. I am also a newbie here but I´ve been reading a lot of posts and I know that there are a lot of women dealing with this and that we can understand each other pain, so please don´t give up because surely there are going to come great things for you.

lot of love and hope the best for you :)

• Hi dear

I know how you feel. I'm very sorry for your losses. There is nothing I can say to ease that pain. Have you gone to a medical center? Or fertility clinics? A doctor could tell you what is going wrong. I recommend that you do it. Infertility is hard to go on, but stay positive. Maybe it's only a matter of time.
    Find a hobby that will help keep your mind distracted. While I tried to conceive, I found myself at work. I even took painting classes and did yoga. It helped me a lot with the stress and the worry.
    I hope everything works out for you and things get better soon. A big hug. I send you my support.
    Xx

• You are not alone. I too have suffered 2losses in a year. No one gets it but ones that have been in this situation. These forums are good for people that are struggling and are in similar situations. I don't have an answer I wish I did. But I understand what you are going through ❤❤

• Hey Mickey, I feel you. All I can do from this far is send you some warm hugs. You just need to stay positive. Just don't panic and don't take much stress. This will disturb your hormonal balance. If you are both okay, I believe it would just be a matter of time. I am sure there is some baby dust coming you way soon. Raven1234 is right, you need to find yourself a hobby. I have a best friend who is going through the same. You are at the right place, here you will find many gold heart women who are going through similar phase if not completely same. I always tell my best friend that there is a solution to every problem and she will get a breakthrough someday. I always listen to her when she is crying like a baby and then I send her hugs too, that's why I said I can feel you. It is better that you get yourself and your OH checked for infertility so that you find a solution in time. If you are sure you both are fine and you already got yourself checked then just relax. Enjoy your time and don't let all this effect your personal relationship with your OH. 

• Both mine were ectopic pregnancies. The fertile part I don't think is a problem. I just wish doctors could tell me if it will keep happening. Too scared to try again if it's going to be a regular occurrence x

• I just wanted to say thank you all of you, it amazed me the support you are giving to me and it really means a lot. It's no easy but I know I need to be strong. Mickey85 my doctors neither know why and that makes me more sad about it but I was thinking on what Raven1234 said about an infertility clinic and maybe that could be a good option to try. I hope the best for all of you too, talking and sharing about this makes me feel better so thank you!!

• I have heard that so many times. Although it is pretty hard to digest but there are sometimes when doctors don't explain the reasons well to you. Sometimes they don't find any. @Isacas12 I am always here for you *HUGS*.

In such cases we have two options:

- Switch doctors.

- Seek infertility clinics in time, we don't want to be old mothers of new born babies.

@Micky85, don't be scared Hun. *Hugs* Just don't try until you seek another doctor to give you a possible medical explanation. If even he fails to give you one then you still have many other options like IVF, IUI and all. 

My two very close friends had each of those treatments and are very happy with the results one got pregnant recently the other is due in December. Another one is still TTC#1 for 6 years now. She is so shattered and disappointed. It is sometimes very difficult to make her calm down, specially she cries like a baby over the phone. 

Girls you are not alone. Always keep your spirits high and hope for the best. 

• Hi ladies.. how's your weekend going? I just came back from a zumba class image

isacas, we are always here for you and every lady in need of support.

mumofacub , you are totally right. It is always better to ask for a second opinion.

Mickey85 , sorry for your losses :( may God help you to move on and keep on trying.

You can find us here anytime. I think we all know how it feels. There is no other option than being strong and brave and doing your best... although it is never that easy x

Sending you all the best vibes x

• Hello ladies,

erm.. I am a bit nervous always read a lot of these but never wrote anything,

I have been ttc for over a year now.. I am on my second month of clomid.. 100mg increased from 50mg as progesterone was low.. this month I has a progesterone level of 32.... she said was good and to carry on taking the tablets and proscribed me a further 3 months, if nothing happens advised they will then check my tubes.. 

anyone else going through a simliular thing? 

xx

• @ginge... hmm not sure.. haven't done that... have you checked with another doctor? I mean.. to make sure you are doing the right thing? Or try posting in another thread.. 

Im sure you will find the answers you need or at least similar experiences.

Blessings